“STYLISH & SPACIOUS CITY FRINGE APARTMENT LIVING”
The sleek and stylish no-fuss design showcased by this ground floor apartment is perfect for lovers of no-maintenance, city-fringe living.
With the convenient choice of bus, tram or train nearby, and ideally located for a short walk into the city, this is the ideal apartment for buyers who don't drive but it does also include a secure basement carpark and lockable storage space.
Combining indoor/outdoor living, first home buyers, investors, downsizers and small families will find an easy-care spacious apartment featuring a private courtyard and a large balcony for outdoor entertaining.
Two carpeted bedrooms are plush and sophisticated, one featuring a private courtyard while the other has built-in robes. The decadent bathroom boasts plenty of space and the integrated European laundry sits behind floor-to-ceiling kitchen cabinetry.
The huge living and dining space has a fresh, modern feel with tiled floors, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, LED downlights and 2.7m ceilings.
Wall to wall glass allows abundant natural light with seamless flow to the tiled balcony.
Further highlights include:
- Built in 2011
- Two kilometres from the city
- Secure entrances
- Open plan kitchen featuring gas cooking, stone benchtops and stainless Smeg appliances
- Large bathroom with heat lamps and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Big living and dining area with room for a study nook
- Solar panels for common areas
- Secure building
- Close to Wayville Showgrounds and southern city parklands
- Close to city and local schools including Goodwood Primary and Sturt Street Primary