This spacious three bedroom townhouse at 3/15 Gustavson St, Annerley is positioned to the rear of a boutique complex of only 4. Located in a quiet street of Annerley, yet centrally located for ease of access to public transport, local shops, parks and schools. A perfect location for families with children attending University (or University lecturers), jump on the train to QUT or just a bike ride across the Green Bridge to the University of QLD.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you will feel right at home with freshly painted walls, brand new carpet and updates to the kitchen. The thoughtful design offers separate living and dining which is rare in a townhouse. The large dining area sits adjacent to the kitchen and flows seamlessly through to the covered entertainment space and the highly sought after grassed back yard perfect for the animals, children or gardener. The galley style kitchen offers lots of storage, great bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. The lower level also has a powder room for guests and an indoor laundry. The oversized garage has plenty of room for the car and for storage, with internal access into your home.
Upstairs you will find the 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 of them with built in wardrobes and fans and the master complete with an ensuite, walk in wardrobe, fan, air-conditioner and private balcony for air-flow and light. The main bathroom has a shower over bath perfect for young families.
The location on offer here is second to none, situated in the heart of Annerley it simply doesn’t get any more convenient than this. Just 4kms to Brisbane CBD, metres to the bus stop, Woolworths, speciality shops; close to Junction Park Primary, Junction Hotel, cafes, restaurants, Yeronga State Primary and High Schools, Buranda Shopping Centre and with easy access to the Green Bridge connecting to UQ, hospitals and elite private schools this location is in high demand!
Stand Out features of 3/15 Gustavson Street, Annerley at a glance:
- Located at the rear of a boutique complex of only 4
- Freshly painted throughout and new carpet
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and Ensuite
- Separate living and dining
- Galley style kitchen with great storage, lots of bench space, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Split System Air-conditioning in Master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- Private fenced courtyard with a large grassed yard
- Located within walking distance to bus, Snag and Brown Cafe, Woolworths & Ipswich Rd Speciality Shops
- Easy access to the PA Hospital, Mater Private Hospital, train, Green Bridge Connecting to UQ, Junction Park Primary School, Yeronga State Primary & High School
- Only 4km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.