Home loan calculator?
Act quickly to secure this entry-level townhouse! This is a rough diamond that needs some TLC to shine.
Bring your paintbrush and tools and roll up your sleeves. The improvement potential of this property is limited only by your imagination.
Add value through renovation and profit from the high-demand market.
Built in 1996, this two-level townhouse ticks a lot of boxes! Conveniently located within walking distance of public transport, make the most of the recreational possibilities with the adjoining park and Bulimba Creek.
Ideal for a first home buyer or an astute investor, this townhouse is now vacant and represents an excellent opportunity for savvy purchasers.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
* Kitchen with stove, rangehood and breakfast bar
* Powder room
* Separate laundry
* Fully fenced backyard with views of a nature reserve
* Direct internal access to a single lock-up garage
* Master bedroom has an ensuite with a shower
* Second bedroom with ensuite featuring a bathtub
* Skylights in both bathrooms for enhanced natural light
* Ceiling fans and built-in robes in both bedrooms
* Large linen cupboard
* Security screens
In the well-maintained complex:
* Large resort-style swimming pool overlooking a park
* Onsite manager
* Body corporate fees: $58.41/week
* Council rates: $430.40/quarter
* Hemmant train station - 400m
* Gateway Motorway - 3.3 km
* Wynnum West State School - 3.6 km
* Brisbane Bayside State College - 4.1 km
* Murrarie State School - 4.6 km
* Morningside shopping centre - 6.6 km
* Wynnum seaside area - 7.2 km
* Brisbane Airport - 13.7 km
* Brisbane CBD - 15 km
To inspect call Chris Mattingley on 0417645268