“CONVENIENTLY LOCATED ON CARDROSS”
Body Corporate Fees - $620.59/qtr
Brisbane City Council Rates - $415.96/qtr
3/22 Cardross St Yeerongpilly is located within a small complex of only 4 and offers a smart investment to the astute buyer located close to every convenience imaginable and within a medical and educational hotspot; or entry level buying for owner occupiers in an inner-city suburb.
This townhouse shares only one adjoining wall and is privately located in the back right hand corner of the complex. The lower level offers an open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning; kitchen with good storage, dishwasher and nicely connected to the living area via a breakfast bar. The courtyard is oversized and wraps around from the back and down the side to the front of the townhouse. The laundry and powder room are in the secure garage which has internal access to the home, plus there is another car space allocated to this property.
There are two good sized bedrooms on the upper level, both with walk in robes and both having their own en-suite, as well as a good sized deck off both bedrooms, that adds to the space, natural light and air flow of this property. The bedroom configuration is the perfect layout with each bedroom having their own bathroom, something tenants in particular would appreciate making this townhouse a great investment.
Yeerongpilly is located within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & Shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential.
Features of 3/22 Cardross St Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Located in a small complex of only 4
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with walk in robes and their own ensuites
- Powder room downstairs
- Kitchen with good storage and dishwasher
- Lock up garage and extra car space which is allocated to the property if needed
- Split system air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Large courtyard that wraps around to the front of the property
- Upstairs deck for airflow and to enjoy a morning coffee
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the UQ
- Walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train & bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss as properties are moving fast!