Home loan calculator?
“Treetop Outlook in Upgraded 1st Floor Unit”
Delightfully nestled on the 1st floor with a verdant outlook to mature trees, this exciting upgraded unit offers a unique entry level opportunity that will appeal to both homebuyers and investors alike.
A freshly painted interior provides a bright, contemporary living space ideal for 1st home buyers and younger couples while investors with an eye for value will take note of the generous rental returns available.
Sleek floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights flow across the living spaces with a modern ambience reflects the lifestyles of today's contemporary purchaser. Relax and enjoy the open plan design where a spacious dining/living room offers direct access to a private balcony with treetop views and a stylish upgraded kitchen is adjacent.
The kitchen features tiled splashback's, original painted cabinetry with new handles, wide sink, stone look bench tops and freestanding stainless steel electric oven and stove. A split system air conditioner will ensure your year-round comfort as you relax amidst the modern decor.
The unit offers 2 spacious bedrooms, both with large mirrors, built-in robes and fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom features a split system air conditioner. A full bright main bathroom offers shower over bath, laundry trough and handy washing machine space.
A single carport will provide sheltered accommodation for the family car, completing a very desirable, modern and secure apartment that will appeal to contemporary purchases.
* Freshly painted, solid brick unit in first-floor location
* Verdant outlook to mature trees
* Refreshing, contemporary decor throughout the living areas
* Crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and LED downlights
* Spacious kitchen adjacent living room offers wide sink, stone look bench tops, split system air conditioner and freestanding stainless steel electric oven and stove
* Private balcony with treetop and local area views
* Both bedrooms with fresh quality carpets, built-in robes and large mirrors
* Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
* Bright, full main bathroom features shower over bath, laundry trough and handy washing machine space
* Single carport space
* Foxtel TV antenna and dish
* Dimmer switches to main lights
* Great location near local shopping, transport and reserves
Perfectly located only 4 km from the city and within easy reach of local shopping, parks and transport. Ridge Park is just around the corner for your daily exercise and relaxation. Choose to shop at Burnside Village, Mitcham Square, Frewville or Unley Shopping Centres, all conveniently located nearby. Public transport less than 100 m walk away.
Enjoy quality school zoning to Glen Osmond Primary School and Glenunga International High School, with easy access to local private schooling also available.