Home loan calculator?
Tranquilly positioned within a lovingly maintained strata complex, this gorgeous 3 bedroom 1 bathroom villa will appeal to first home buyers, downsizers and everyone in between wishing to settle in a convenient coastal location.
A spacious lounge room welcomes you upon entry and precedes the open living and dining area. The latter is overlooked by a neat and tidy kitchen with shopper's entry from the single-lock-up garage.
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes including the master that connects to a semi-ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower. A delightful rear courtyard offers outdoor entertaining from its patio and is ideal for quiet contemplation.
Escape to serenity in a cul-de-sac location just footsteps from the sprawling Charles Riley Reserve and only moments to schools, shopping, transport, pristine bushland and beautiful beaches. Live the life you deserve.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Spacious lounge room
- Open living and dining area with gas bayonet
- Well-appointed kitchen with Westinghouse gas cook top and Simpson electric oven
- Shopper's entry from single lock-up garage with remote door and storage area
- Main bedroom has built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and access to semi-ensuite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- 2nd/3rd bedrooms have BIR's
- Delightful rear courtyard with patio and reticulated gardens
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security roller shutters
- Extra parking bay
- Side access
- Freshly painted
- Quiet complex of six units
- Cul-de-sac location opposite Charles Riley Reserve
- Only $350/qtr Strata Fee
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.