“Perfect Entry into Beachside Suburb”
Blessed with a central Merewether address, this modern 2-bedroom apartment is a coastal gem complete with a north-east facing terrace to catch the morning sun and cooling summer breezes. Set in a well-kept complex, the home features an inviting living and dining area opening to the balcony plus a large kitchen with electric cook top. Both bedrooms are liberally sized, main with built-ins and verandah, quietly positioned and serviced by a roomy bathroom and laundry area. With the important inclusion of a lock-up garage this low-maintenance home is a perfect city base, ideal for owner-occupiers or investors alike.
* First floor apartment located in coastal Merewether.
* Bright and spacious lounge room and dining zone.
* North east facing balcony with sunny aspect.
* Roomy kitchen with electric oven and cook top
* Two bedrooms, main with built in and verandah.
* Bright and airy bathroom, sep WC and internal laundry.
* Lock-up garaging for a single vehicle.
* Steps to Souths Leagues Club, popular pubs and IGA.
* Swim, surf or do laps at Merewether beach and baths.
Council Rates: $1,508 PA approx
Water Rates: $655 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $2,400 PA approx
Rental Potential: $400 PW appprox