“Groovy Courtyard Villa! Make An Offer!”
Private inspections can be arranged anytime.
Tucked away in a Private and Exclusive Single Story Small group.
This Highly Desirable Homette offers an Easy Going and Peaceful Lifestyle.
- Recently Refurbished.
-2 Good Sized Bedrooms (master with cupboards).
- Modernized Kitchen with Gas Cooker and lots of bench space and storage.
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room.
- Floating Floors and Plush Carpets.
- Sparkling Bathroom with Shower and Separate Bath.
- Separate Laundry.
- 2 New Split System Air Conditioning (Living Room & Master Bedroom).
- Gas Heating.
- LED Down Lights.
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area.
- Separate Store Room.
- New Installed Water Heater.
- Private Car Park Plus Visitor Car Park (common use).
- 2 Private Enclosed Yards.
- High Rental Yielding, $400 Per Week Rental Income.
- Built in 1982.
- Land Size 167sqm (approximately).
- Norwood Primary school zone, one of the best primary schools in the eastern suburbs.
Council Rates: $1017 per annum (approx)
SA Water Rates: $100 per quarter (approx)
Community Title: $350 per quarter (approx)
What’s around North Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Norwood, SA
Discussions in Norwood, SA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Norwood, South Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Norwood, SA 5067
No similar properties found in Norwood