“Views from Stradbroke Island to the Hinterland”
In an iconic location where Biggera Creek meets the Broadwater, this north-facing waterfront unit located on level 1 has million-dollar views for a fraction of the price you would pay in Sydney or Melbourne. Ideally suited for couples or downsizers who want open living space without the maintenance, this renovated apartment has views from the Hinterland to Stradbroke Island.
When you want fabulous views but still be close to the action, this apartment is move-in-ready and flooded with light. An enclosed sunroom adds depth to an already ample floor plan. An easy walk to the Broadwater, recent sales in Arcadia have been to owner/occupiers and it is obvious why:
- At 96m, this is the largest floor plan type in the building
- 2 generous sized bedrooms, master with views and walk-in wardrobe
- Large open kitchen
- Overlooks the Broadwater, Biggera Inlet, Stradbroke Island with more than a glimpse of the Hinterland ranges
- Library nook plus office/study space
- Recently refurbished parquetry flooring
- Warm timber accents throughout
- Extensive built-in features and storage capacity
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living spaces
- Intercom entry, private foyer, lift access
- Large remote-controlled single lock up garage plus plenty of additional on-site resident parking
- Inground pool
- First floor location and no stairs!
- 30 units in the building
- Rental appraisal $370 - $390 per week
- Body corporate $87pw approx.
- Separately metered electrical
- off-leash beach just across the road
Icing on the Cake
Enjoy Life with Style - walking distance to the popular Cavills restaurant and local cafes, means you've got breakfast, lunch and dinner covered. Runaway Bay Shopping Village is a short drive and the Biggera Waters Metro Market is just around the corner.
Call Ben Fisher to lock in you viewing appointment.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.