“Tranquil Art Deco Apartment In Idyllic Harbourside Setting”
Retreat to the peace and tranquillity of this sunny Art Deco apartment with wide north facing windows capturing leafy cameo vistas to Beare Park and the harbour. Bright and airy with high ceilings and polished timber floors, the 55sqm apartment is on the lower ground floor of Chatsbury, a gracious security building situated in a prized lifestyle address just 150 metres stroll to harbourside Beare Park and popular Elizabeth Bay marina caf.
Enjoy a wonderful feeling of space and light in whisper quiet interiors retaining classic Art Deco details. Immediately comfortable with a neutral palette and scope to add your personal style, the apartment features an entry hall (with storage cupboard), neat gas kitchen, large living/dining area and spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom. This wonderfully convenient location is footsteps to local shops, cafes, buses and a short walk to Potts Point shopping, dining and Kings Cross train station.
• Elegant Art Deco building w secure entrance
• Leafy cameo vistas to Beare Park and harbour
• Living and dining area w decorative fireplace
• Large double bedroom w ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom w shower above the bath
• Bright and airy kitchen w s/steel gas stove
• High ceilings, timber floors, wide windows
• Easy access to common laundry for residents
• 150m to harbourside Beare Park & marina cafe
• Short walk to harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park
• Walk to Potts Point shops, cafes and restaurants
• Footsteps to city buses, walk to Kings Cross trains