“Luxury in Larrakeyah - Modern and everything you need.”
Text '36MER' to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Tucked away on a quiet street in beautiful Larrekeyah, this stunning fully furnished and equipped 2-bedroom apartment is ideally placed to make the most of inner city living in vibrant Darwin. Minutes from the Cullen Bay marina and beach, top shopping and fantastic restaurants, this terrific little home is a slice of the luxury executive lifestyle at an affordable price.
– Phenomenally located, 2-bedroom stunner only 5 minutes from the dead centre of the city
– Open aspect kitchen with front facing sink, state of the art appliances and mirror finish splash backs
– Long, central living and dining area functions as the heart of the home and sprawls out onto the tree level balcony
– Clean, minimalist lines create a living space easily able to be tailored to any decor
– 2 large generous bedrooms each with their own ensuite and dressing area / built-in robe
– Additional toilet in the internal laundry
– Study area as well as 2 car parks set off a quiet street
– Lockable storage room on the same level as apartment
Not many are lucky enough to find themselves with the opportunity to purchase a piece of real estate this central, this comfortable or this chic, or let alone all three! On the market for a short time only, this great property is bound to impress all segments of the market.
Enter through safe a secure electric front gate to the lobby, elevated via the remote access only lift you’ll find yourself walking into the unit to a kitchen any chef would be lucky to have, with everything within easy reach and the bench space facing out into the heart of the home keeping you connected.
From there you can wander into the living area brightly lit from the wall of glass opening out onto your own private balcony area, perfect for elegant soirees or enjoying the tropical and peaceful lifestyle of Larrakeyah.
Both bedrooms are beautifully appointed, allowing you space and privacy with your own robing areas adjoining the ensuites. A separate toilet for guests is a luxury, tucked away in the internal laundry.
With a mini study, storage outside the front door, two car parks and much much more, this apartment is an absolute winner and will not last long.
Call today on 0408 108 698 to view anytime.
Council Rates: Approx. $1490 per annum
Area Under Title: 142 sqm
Zoning: HR (High Density)
Year Built: 2013
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1563.74 per quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)