“WHAT A FIND! WHAT A LOCATION!”
We often hear from potential buyers, we want a unit or low maintenance home but "we do not want body corporate" - well this ground level, triplex, (one of only three) corner unit with a wraparound courtyard and spa, delivers just that, no body corporate!
Exceptionally private, the property feels almost hidden, yet is located in Darwin's most prized inner suburb of Larrakeyah and is only 600 metres away from Darwin's Esplanade and the CBD centre itself.
The condition is easily liveable as is, adding to the overall potential of the offering, however there is further opportunity for personalisation over time. First home buyers could see excellent use to 'renovation and stamp duty incentives' along with senior buyers who may qualify for up $10,000 of a stamp concession too could use those benefits to make the home even more perfect.
The low maintenance, relaxed lifestyle will be extremely suitable for multiple buying intentions, from 1st home, downsizing, mature occupiers, lock and leave owners who come and go from Darwin, and astute investors anticipating strong long-term rental occupancy.
Standout features include;
• Small triplex of only 3 units in the group
• No body corporate
• Corner position with fenced wrap around courtyard
• Solid brick construction
• Large rear paved courtyard entertainment space
• Inground spa
• Flexible pet options
• Open plan living area
• Split-system air conditioning throughout
• Large kitchen, comparable to a family home
• Both bedrooms have built-in robes
• External laundry
• Separate toilet
• Pet Friendly and flexible
• Quite street front
• Easy walking distance to cafes, transport, restaurants, gym, the Esplanade, Darwin CBD, Mindil Beach, Botanical Gardens
• And lots more!
Building Insurance: Approx. $980.99 per annum
Council Rates: Approx. $1,550 per annum
Water Rates: Avg. $1,350 per annum
Rental Appraisal: $330 per week
Year Built: 1988
Land Area: 245sqm
Building Area: 100sqm approx.