Home loan calculator?
“A winning opportunity in the heart of Clayton”
This property will be available for private one-on-one inspections during the times advertised. It is a requirement for buyers to book an appointment before attending any inspection - please contact the agent to arrange this.
Private Inspection times:
Thursday the 21st of Oct 3:00pm-3:30pm
Saturday the 23rd of Oct 12:00pm-12:30pm
Occupying a prime spot in the vibrant heart of fast-growing Clayton, this spacious family townhouse feels just like new. A fantastic first home or profitable portfolio addition, 3/97 Madeleine Road presents the finest in low-maintenance living.
Positioned at the rear of a secure complex, this double-storey delight opens with polished hardwood flooring, airy high ceilings and a soothing colour palette that complements the open-plan family/dining zone.
Connecting seamlessly, the modern country-inspired kitchen features solid timber cabinetry, smart stone benchtops, quality stainless-steel appliances and a gleaming glass splashback.
Located downstairs for ultimate privacy, the serene master showcases an exclusive en suite, while the two remaining bedrooms are situated upstairs with shared access to a spotless central bathroom.
Highlights include a generous laundry and adjoining powder room, split-system AC, an alarm system, under stairs storage, a double garage and a fabulous summer-ready entertainer's deck that overlooks the sun-soaked courtyard.
Benefiting from first-class convenience, this is a home that makes everyday life effortless for its lucky new occupants. Walk the kids to St Peter's Primary, hop on a city-bound train at Clayton Station, pick up the groceries at Clayton Shopping Plaza or M-City, and enjoy easy access to the Monash Medical Centre and Monash University.
Now is the time to invest in Clayton with significant infrastructure projects on the horizon and a population that's set to explode. Don't miss out, let's talk today!
• Family-friendly townhouse on a quiet complex
• Within a five-minute walk of public transport, shops, hospital and local school
• Close to university, Princes Highway and Monash Freeway
• Open-plan layout with spacious family/dining zone
• Immaculate kitchen with timber shaker cabinetry, 40mm stone benchtops, electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, undermount sink and glass splashback
• Lower-level master bedroom with built-in robe and en suite
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with timber stone-top vanity, bathtub and shower
• Generous laundry and powder room
• Hardwood flooring to living area and plush carpets to bedrooms
• Split-system AC, LED downlights, screened doors, alarm system, high ceilings (2.6m) and blinds throughout
• Double garage
• North-facing entertainer's deck and low-maintenance courtyard
• Move-in ready with excellent rentability