“*Under Contract by Alex Zadow, 'Your A to Z of real estate'*”
Renovate or Remove ... and it's Subdividable (*STCC).
Superbly located on the high side of the road, this solid brick home can see the City buildings and glow of the setting sun, but she has seen better days and is ready for a substantial face lift or removal and re-development. Built in 1964 and set out as a lounge room, kitchen meals, 3 bedrooms, Terrazzo bathroom, separate wc, laundry room, carport and enormous garage/workshop. If you're looking for a project to renovate, extend and live happily ever after in, this could be it, however, we think it's more likely the home will be removed and replaced with either one or two new homes (*STCC) on the 714.73 sqm allotment with rare 19.38m frontage.
Tea Tree Gully Council require, for subdivision, a minimum 300 sqm allotment with a 9 metre frontage but as always you'll need to apply to council and they'll assess your individual application. You should speak to council and seek your own independent advice before proceeding ahead.
- only minutes to great shopping at Westfield TTP, Hope Valley, St Agnes and Fairview Park shopping centres
- just 15 kms to the City centre, an easy 30 minute drive or catch the bus that runs along Tolley Road into the City via the Tea Tree Plaza or Paradise OBahn Interchanges
- parks and playgrounds are dotted throughout this location with lots to explore at neighbouring Anstey Hill Recreation Park, Black Hill and Morialta Conservation Parks
- golfers can get into the swing at Tea Tree Gully, Highercombe and Valley View courses
- zoned for Ardtornish Primary and Modbury High Schools
*STCC - subject to council consent
Helpful info ... all approximate
Council - Tea Tree Gully
Built - 1964
Land Size - 714.73 sqm (19.38m x 36.88m)
Zoning - Residential
Council Rates - $1,585.45 pa
SA Water/Sewer - $237.90 pq (Council Managed Waste System)
ESLevy - $115.20 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at Harcourts Brock Estates office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.