“Endless Opportunity on Burdett!”
Perfectly located in a central spot, this neat family friendly property is positioned on a generous allotment of 604m2 in a desirable location near to all the amenities Frankston North has to offer.
The astute purchaser will benefit from residing adjacent to a multitude of local parks and recreation facilities, walking distance of public transport infrastructure as well as within a short drive to the local shopping precinct.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– A large family living zone, featuring quality floorboards which flows seamlessly to an original kitchen.
– Three spacious bedrooms, with the master suite situated at the front of the home.
– Two additional bedrooms are well positioned down the hallway, both featuring built in robes.
– A light and bright white tiled bathroom which services all three bedrooms.
– An updated kitchen showcasing laminate bench tops, ample cupboard space and updated appliances.
– A fully self-contained bungalow offers a fourth bedroom, additional kitchen and bathroom, ideal for a teenager wanting private space or the accommodation of friends and family.
– An Impressive covered outdoor entertaining area boasts Spa and spacious rear yard perfect for entertaining all year round.
– A double lock up garage, practical low maintenance laundry and plenty of storage space completes the floorplan of the home.
Additional features include:
* Evaporative cooling
* Ceiling fans
* Wall heater
* Light filled orientation
* Timber floorboards
* Low maintenance rear yard
* Double lock up garage
Located near to:
* Public transport infrastructure
* Minutes away from Excelsior Road shops
* Mahogany Rise Primary School
* Short drive to the award winning beaches of the Frankston / Seaford foreshore
* Walking distance of the Monterey community park
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of LAND, LIFESTYLE and a great LOCATION.