“Vacant family style home with side access & shed!”
Known for its better quality of living, the Parkridge Estate in Upper Caboolture is a destination that won't disappoint. Extremely popular with owner occupiers and investors alike, the estate features a large parkland, walking trails and convenience shopping; is on the local bus route and within the desirable Minimbah State School catchment area.
Offered as a deceased estate, this beautiful brick home boasts four good sized bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms and dual living spaces. The kitchen is centrally positioned and accessed via the living and dining, and overlooks the large patio entertainment area.
In addition to the double lock up garage, the property also features a separate 3.6 x 6m colourbond shed and a fern house for those with a green thumb. With a low maintenance 600sqm block, and side access, you would be hard pressed to find better value for money.
Features at a glance:
- Quality brick and tile home
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- L shaped lounge and dining
- Separate living with built in buffet cabinetry
- Central kitchen with built in pantry and electric cooking
- Security screens to all doors and windows
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate colourbond shed + fern house
- Low maintenance 600sqm block with large side access
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Whether you're looking for your first home, next home, forever home or investment... this home has plenty to offer. For more information, or to book your private inspection, simply contact Kris with a "K" Sutcliffe or Amanda Roberts today.