“Impeccably Presented, Easy-Care Family Living”
For bright and breezy modern living, you can't go past this single level brick beauty! Occupying an elevated position in a wonderfully quiet street, step inside and be impressed by all that's on offer across the home's ample single level.
Freshly painted, you will feel an instant sense of calm as large windows allow natural light to stream inside, and the supreme comfort and liveability throughout becomes evident. Two spacious living areas ensure there is plenty of room for families, and a lovely kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up meals with ease. Entertaining will also be effortless with a sizeable alfresco deck sure to be used often as it extends from the interior living spaces.
You will love the privacy you are afforded here, especially with a nature reserve as your backdrop. The kids will have a ball on the bike tracks and exploring the bushland surrounds on one of the hiking tracks, and our native wildlife will be among your most regular visitors!
Fabulously located with a myriad of leisure and lifestyle conveniences on your doorstep, if you are looking for a home that is ready to move into, call and arrange your inspection today.
• Spacious, sunken formal living and dining room
• Family meals and living area extends to the outdoor entertaining terrace
• Well-presented kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, and pantry
• Privately placed master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and full ensuite
• Two further bedrooms share a good-sized family bathroom and separate w/c
• Home office has the potential to be a fourth bedroom if needed
• Low-maintenance, fully fenced backyard wraps around the home
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Full sized laundry
• Secure double garage with internal home entry
• Secure intercom entry
• Backs onto a nature reserve
• Rates: $1,980.72pa
• Land Tax $2,393.95pa (Investment only)
• Living: 164sqm, Garage: 45.2sqm
• Isaacs IGA
• Swinger Hill Shops
• Mawson Southland Shops
• Arterial roads
• Canberra Hospital
• Woden Town Centre and amenities
• Woden cafes, cinemas, restaurants, bars
• Excellent primary and high schools
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.