Indulge yourself with this immaculately renovated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence which delivers the epitome of timeless coastal elegance. Perfectly positioned in popular Broadbeach Waters, only 100m from Main River and enjoying an enviable north to water aspect, every last detail has been infused with intricate attention and love, so that you can simply move in and take advantage of the spoils of this superb, modern sanctuary, set out on a 769m2 waterfront block.
Flooded in natural light and boasting pristine, polished, original timber floors, panelled wood walls, multiple living areas and a spacious floor plan set out over three separate levels, there is so much to fall in love with when you step inside this impeccable property. Expect to be instantly drawn to the sun-drenched kitchen, with Caesarstone island bench, oversized oven and servery window, adjacent to a cosy sitting area. Linking seamlessly with the alfresco areas, the outdoors becomes an extension of the indoors, with a vast timber deck, ideal for entertaining or relaxing. Set against the backdrop of water views and overlooking the large pool, spa, lush gardens and your own sandy beach, this is a space you will relish spending time in.
The classic design and dcor continues with the bedrooms. A substantial, sunlit master suite will leave you enchanted, with its stone ensuite and rain shower, sophisticated dressing room and easy access to the outdoors. Three more bedrooms and a crisp, coastal bathroom await on the top floor, all with built-in-robes and fans, while the 5th bedroom could easily be converted into a self-contained granny flat or teen retreat, with its own living area, ensuite, potential kitchenette area and bedroom set under beautiful exposed beams.
Also featuring a formal living and dining room, slip way with a winch in the backyard, a double carport with room for a 3rd car, it's situated in a quiet street, only moments from schools, shops, cafes and more. You're also only a short drive from Pacific Fair, Star Casino and the famous beaches of Broadbeach.
Make this the year you decide to live your low maintenance, luxury lifestyle in elegant coastal surrounds. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection with Jamie Harrison today.
• Immaculately renovated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence in popular Broadbeach Waters
• The epitome of timeless coastal elegance, infused with intricate attention to detail
• Set out on a 769m2 block, 100m from Main River plus an enviable north to water aspect
• Flooded in natural light, with pristine original timber floors and panelled wood walls,
• Spacious floor plan, set out over three separate levels with multiple living areas
• Sundrenched kitchen, with Caesarstone island bench, oversized oven and servery window
• A cosy sitting area near kitchen, living space/study on lower level + formal dining and lounge
• Supersized, sunlit master suite, with a stone ensuite and rain shower, sophisticated dressing room and easy access to the outdoors.
• 3 built-in bedrooms and a crisp, coastal bathroom await on the top floor
• 5th bedroom could easily be converted into a self-contained granny flat or teen retreat, with its own living area, ensuite, potential kitchenette area and bedroom
• Indoors links seamlessly with the timber deck alfresco area with water views, overlooking the large pool, spa and lush gardens
• Sandy beach with private slipway and winch + double carport with room for a 3rd car
• Situated in a quiet street, only moments from schools, shops, cafes and more
• A short drive from Pacific Fair, Star Casino and the famous beaches of Broadbeach
• Simply move in and take advantage of the spoils of this superb, modern sanctuary
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*