Set on an elevated 746m2 block in a quiet pocket of Belmont North, this fabulous modernised home has had extensive renovations allowing its new residents to simply move in and enjoy for the many years to come.
Whether you are starting out, investing or downsizing, step inside and be pleasantly surprised.
- Front east-facing deck with coastal breezes.
- Open plan air-conditioned living and dining area adjoining the kitchen.
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, Euromaid dishwasher, Omega cooktop, ARC oven, rangehood, breakfast bar and tiled splashback.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans, main with ensuite and walk-in robe and 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-in robe.
- Main bathroom with shower/bath combo, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles & floating vanity. Ensuite with frameless shower, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles and floating vanity.
- Internal laundry with wash tub and cupboard space.
- Expansive rear entertainers deck with spotted gum timber overlooking the large yard.
- Lock up garaging.
- New wiring and plumbing throughout.
- NSW government approval for a granny flat in the rear yard.
This property is vacant now and ready for its new owner. Located within minutes to Belmont North Public School, Redhead Beach, Belmont Wetlands State Park, Jewellstown Plaza, Belmont CBD, restaurants, cafes, pubs, parks, lakes edge and nearby access to Pacific Highway. Phone Louise or Sarah to arrange your inspection today.
All information provided (including but not limited to the property attributes, land area, floor size, price, address and general property description) on the Website is provided as a convenience to you, and may have been provided to Viking Realty by third parties. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and/or seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website or the information about the property contained herein.
Property Code: 312