Centrally located in the iconic heart of Wahroonga, this elegant and graceful period home is uniquely connected to the origins of Wahroonga village and its surrounding homes.
Warm and inviting formal lounge and dining rooms, framed by leadlight windows, flow off the central hallway. A new modern kitchen opens out into the main family room/living area. The separation of these living areas offer practical living whilst retaining the beloved features of a home of this era.
The property has recently had a complete transformation, which has delivered modern accommodation and finishes to suit families of all ages, and perfectly blended to enhance the original character and personality of the property.
There is also a substantial workshop located behind the residence, taking advantage of the valuable rear lane access. Options here are for additional vehicle accommodation, workshop or home office space, or possible granny flat (STCA).
Location does not get any better. Literally, a 100m walk to rail and all amenities and overlooking the majesty of the Village park.
* Upper level comprises three bedrooms and bathroom, and a convenient storage room plus attic storage
* Downstairs master bedroom and ensuite plus WIR.
* Separate study/home office
* Formal living, formal dining, includes inset display cabinets with leadlight doors
* Family room opens to a rear covered patio overlooking the yard and garden surrounds
* Masterbuilt, spacious kitchen, with quality SS appliances and large island bench
* Current garaging offers space for 3 vehicles
* Rear garage / workshop with potential for multi-use
* Land size 850sqm (approx)
* Patterned cornicing, leadlight windows
* Spotted Gum, polished floorboards throughout all living rooms
* Ducted R/C A/C and split A/C units. Gas central heating throughout
* Gas fireplace
* Full brick downstairs. Brick Veneer upstairs.
* Situated opposite Wahroonga park
* Less than 100m walk to Wahroonga rail and shopping village. Walk Abbotsleigh and Knox and close to other elite North Shore schooling options
* Walk to Wahroonga Bush school and Prouille
Saturday 8th December, 2pm
Greg Windel 0419 261 348
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.