“Stunning Bespoke Build Crafted for Entertaining”
Custom designed and quality built by Pettit Projects, this brand-new 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family residence flows over a spectacular single level on a deep north facing block of 758sqm. Textbook open concept living at the rear is taken to the max with a 3.3m sky-lit raked ceiling seamlessly connecting to the home's alfresco areas which include a covered spotted gum deck, an expanse of level lawn, summer-ready pool and a cabana with powder room. It's fair to say this is a home that's been built with entertaining in mind. Another noteworthy feature is the stunning island kitchen with shaker cabinetry wrapped in Alpine Mist Caesarstone and appointed with gas cooking and a full-sized butler's pantry. A sought-after 4th bedroom or second living space and double garaging completes this beautiful home that's further enhanced by its parkside location between Lambton High school and the suburb's swimming pool, park, shops and cafes.
- Superb kerb appeal behind electric gated entry into double garage
- Three bedrooms all with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans; master with ensuite
- 4-zone ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable throughout the seasons
- Full security system with five cameras and CCTV; keyless entry
- Full-size main bathroom with freestanding bath, large shower and full-height tiling
- Island kitchen with Smeg 90cm gas stove and integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Swimming pool with heat pump; cabana and covered deck for alfresco dining
- In catchment for highly prized New Lambton Public school and Lambton High
- Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.