“Fantastic Central Location!”
An absolutely incredible central location makes this solid built, 3 bedroom, brick veneer home, surrounded by a whopping 725m2 of flat land is also perfect for redevelopment of 2-3 townhouses (STCA).
This residence boasts all the modern conveniences you would expect in a home of this calibre and located within walking distance of 2 major shopping centres, local schools shops & recreational reserves as well as being only 5 km from Geelong CBD & Approximately 60 minutes from Melbourne CBD. Also with handy public transport nearby, a bus stop at the end of the street, approximately 2 km from South Geelong Train Station all whilst being nestled in a quiet court location. But it's not all business, when you are five minutes from Corio Bay, 10 minutes to local beaches, 15 minutes to the Surfcoast, and 10 minutes to the Ballarine Peninsula & local wineries.
The home itself boasts exceptional quality throughout with:
- 3.6 Kilowatt solar systems with 12 solar panels
- Roller shutters on most windows
- Polished floorboards throughout the home
- Wood fire heater
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Dual access & lockable gates
- Dual driveways perfect for boats, caravans or trailers that can be housed off street.
- 1.5 car garage and attached workshop
• Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Built-in Robes
• Sun filled Courtyard
• Polished Floorboards
• Secure Lock up garage plus off street parking
• Under cover pergola with caf style blinds great for entertaining.
• Spacious kitchen with open plan living and ample cupboard space
• Gas cooktop freestanding
• Gas oven freestanding
• Laminate benchtops
• Deep cupboards and drawers
• Central bathroom with 1200mm shower
• Separate laundry & separate toilet
• Three generous sized bedrooms complete with built-in double wardrobes master with
double built-in robes.
• Walk through the study/work area with ample shelving & storage.
• Large centrally located bathroom 1200mm shower
• Sunroom/wood storage room
Don't miss the opportunity to secure the lifestyle you deserve- call or text Lee Botsios 0438533066 today to arrange an inspection of this solid built home.
We use an online booking system which operates 24/7. To be advised of our next available inspection, click on EMAIL AGENT and enquire to register for the next inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist