“Your peaceful country lifestyle awaits!”
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac in the prestigious Monterey Pine Estate is this unique residence situated on a 720m2 (approx) elevated allotment. A short walk to the picturesque "Thalassa Park" with The Hub Shopping Mall, transport and schools only minutes away.
With three bedrooms, two located adjacent the rear private hallway, formal living/dining and family room, two bathrooms plus a spa room to relax away your hard-working days! This stylish split-level design includes Tasmanian oak timber flooring, high ceilings and a functional floor plan to suit the even the most astute buyer.
Features we love include;
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite, and sliding door access to your private courtyard
- Step down to your cosy, carpeted formal living room with gas combustion heater and large windows ensuring plenty of natural light
- Sophisticated "Farquhar" kitchen featuring large waterfall island bench with breakfast bar, modern pendant lighting and built-in storage, gas stove with glass canopy range-hood, electric wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, microwave recess, double sink with large glass window overlooking the undercover entertaining, and an abundance of bench and storage space.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 accessed from the private hallway enjoy built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Neutral toned main bathroom with vanity, separate toilet, bath and shower
- Family room with ceiling fan, gas combustion heater and 3m high ceiling
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and two gas combustion heaters
- Large tiled spa room accessed from both the family room and pergola with new gas heater and pump
- Paved undercover pergola for entertaining your family and friends all year round with café blinds, heater and brick feature wall with a built-in pond
- Private elevated timber deck with shade sail and a "countryside" aspect of your rear yard
- Solar electrical system with new inverter plus instantaneous gas hot water
- Double garage, additional parking for a caravan/boat as well as ample off-street parking
When peace and serenity are this close to everything you need, then relax and unwind your days away in this unique home that will make your friends and family truly envious!
Council: City of Onkaparinga
Zoning: Residential Zone
Emergency Services Levy: $142.20 p.a
SA Water: $173.04 p.q
Land Size: 720m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1989
Karen Nelson | 0417 853 322
Kat Szatkowska | 0401 151 304
(08) 8328 1400 | harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success | Aberfoyle Park