Home loan calculator?
“Golden Mile Perfection over a Wide-Reaching 995sqm (approx.)”
An imposing blend of timeless design and an unrivalled Golden Mile address, this breathtaking 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home links a perfect pair of light-filled levels over an impressive 995sqm (approx.). Surrounded by luxury homes a matter of steps from sand and sea, this is privileged Brighton living without a hint of compromise.
Graced with a porte-cochere and palm tree introduction, a grand foyer entry branches off to formal lounge and dining rooms, standing out under glittering chandeliers. Gallery-sized open-plan living and dining effortlessly attracts natural light, underscored by a glistening granite-finished kitchen showcasing high-end Miele appliances and an inviting island bench. A large butler’s pantry/laundry offers even more storage capability featuring floor-to-ceiling cabinetry.
The internal and external seamlessly combine to create a real sense of occasion in a home purpose-built for entertaining. An undercover terrace leads to an alfresco kitchen with a built-in BBQ, a skylit bathroom/steam room, and a gas/solar heated pool boasting a louvred roof and concertina French doors to open up the entire poolside space. Privately framed by a raised planter garden and easy-care lawn, this whole outdoor area works equally well for memorable celebrations or retreating for some quiet time.
Venture upstairs and discover a light-filled quartet of robed bedrooms with three of them enjoying direct access to a commanding rear terrace. The opulent main features a fitted dressing room, a skylit twin-vanity ensuite with a sumptuous spa bath, and a vast north-facing terrace with sweeping neighbourhood views. Always well-appointed, a family-sized bathroom offers heating, floor-to-ceiling tiles and granite detailing.
The long list of special features includes a versatile home gym, stately home office, ground-floor powder room, extensive heating/cooling, a storeroom/cellar, advanced security measures and remote-controlled garaging for 3 cars plus additional driveway parking.
A rare offering of unique pedigree, stroll to the Bay Trail, Royal Brighton Yacht Club, leading private schools and Bay Street shopping. Secure a perfect piece of Brighton's prestigious Golden Mile today!
At a glance...
* 4 large, bright and robed bedrooms, 3 with access to a commanding rear terrace, 2 with desks, one with a skylit fully tiled ensuite
* Palatial main bedroom enjoys a fitted dressing room, oversized private terrace in northern light and a twin-vanity ensuite showcasing a spa bath and separate shower
* Light-filled open-plan zone with dedicated living and dining
* Gleaming granite-topped kitchen boasting Miele twin ovens and an integrated dishwasher
* Refined formal dining room
* Relaxed formal lounge room warmed by a gas log fireplace
* Skylit principal bathroom with heating, granite detailing and floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Versatile home gym or private home theatre if desired
* Large home office with cabinetry
* Laundry/butler’s pantry with floor-to-ceiling storage
* Handy ground-floor powder room
* Wine cellar or storeroom
* Gas and solar-heated indoor/outdoor pool with a louvred roof
* Undercover alfresco terrace
* Alfresco kitchen with an island bench, cabinetry and a built-in BBQ
* Skylit bathroom with a Tylette steam shower/sauna
* Raised planter garden with an easy-care lawn
* 2 large water tanks
* Auto-gated porte-cochere entrance
* Remote-controlled double and single garages with internal access
* Secure video intercom and keypad entry
* Alarm plus advanced security measures throughout
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling plus heated flooring
* Plantation shutters, roller and Venetian blinds, and flowing drapes
* Recessed down-lighting
* Travertine tiling and plush carpet
* Jensen surround-sound audio system
* Moments from the beach, restaurants, schools, parkland, shopping and transport
Property Code: 2242