“Champagne taste on a beer budget”
What more could you possibly ask for in a new home?
And at this price point, I'm sure you will not be the only one who sees value!
So get in quick to avoid disappointment.
* 3 bedrooms
* 2 way bathroom
* 5 car accommodation (double tandem garage plus 3 parks on the driveway) Plenty of room for campervan, caravan, truck, boat or jet ski
* Private in ground salt water pool
* Huge fully fenced 710m2 block with garden shed
* Large sunroom (with granny flat or dual living potential)
* 13 Solar panels (3kw with a 5kw inverter) to help keep your electricity costs down
* Air conditioning x 2 split systems
* Stone tops in the kitchen & Bathroom
* Miele oven with Electric cook top
* Scorpion security screens
* Aluminium white shutters
* Quiet Cud-de-sac position
* separate laundry
* Combined family and dining, separate lounge
* Covered outdoor entertainment area
* Landscaped gardens and retaining walls
* Water tank
* Fruit trees (Mango, Macadamia, Mulberry & Mandarin)
* Close to schools, shops and transport
* Renting for a whopping $570 p/wk on a short lease
Here is what's close:-
M1 400 m
Le Vintage Boutique Cafe 800m
Worongary State School 2.6 km
William Duncan State School 3.7 km
St Michael's College 3.8 km
All Saints Private School 4.4 km
Merrimac State School 4.8 km
Worongary shops 2 km
Robina Town Centre, Train Station & Hospital 6.5 km
Nerang Mall Shopping Centre 4.5 km
Nerang Train Station 6 km
Cineplex movie theatre Earle Plaza 6 km
Nerang Velodrome & Mountain bike riding tracks 6 km
Suns Metricon Stadium AFL Carrara 6 km
Pacific Fair 10 km
World Class Surfing Beaches 11 km
Gold Coast Airport 25 km
This central Gold Coast home is located 30 seconds from the M1 to commute north or south for work, school & play.
Properties in this price range don't last long and this property will be no exception.
Important Notice: - We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Harcourts Coastal Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only!