TO BE FRANK – IT'S A BARGIN
There is one thing about this home that defies logic. Why it has not sold. It's not the stunning location, moments from the peaceful Rhyll foreshore. It's not the unique design or quality build. It's not even the perfectly manicured, low maintenance garden and lawn. So it has to be price. My instructions are clear, this cherished property must be sold. Priced to sell, this beachside home is now so affordable even Scrooge would call it an absolute barging.
• Two downstairs bedrooms with BIRs.
• Upstairs Master bedroom with ensuite.
• Light-filled spaces throughout.
• Open-plan living concept.
• Full length windows capture surrounding water views.
• Contemporary timber kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Spectacular views.
• Direct access onto upper level deck from living area
• Two minute walk to Rhyll waterside restaurant and cafes.
•Rhyll is serviced by buses to local primary schools, Newhaven College and Wonthaggi Secondary College.
•V-line buses to Melbourne operate from Cowes (just five minute drive away).
•On the doorstep of Philip Island well known tourist attractions, sporting events, boating activates, pristine coast, shopping villages, restaurants, cafes,, walking and cycling tracks,
The market has spoken and we have listened. Selling for less than replacement cost, this home will be the best gift you could give your family for years, if not for generations to come. This property deserves your immediate inspection.
Don't delay phone me today.
Leanne Poulton on 0437 441 127 to arrange an inspection.