“Stunning Family home”
ATTENTION - We are conducting private & open inspections, but due to public health concerns, we are also allowing tenants to apply without physically viewing properties. After exploring this listing with the accompanying photos & video, please register your interest and you will receive an email detailing how to apply. If pre-approved by the owner, a private appointment will be made to view the property physically.
This is a house you will be to be proud to call home. The kitchen boasts a chef's style freestanding oven/gas cook-top and stainless steel appliances. The Kitchen also features a walk-in pantry, dishwasher, and a large island bench, ideal for the family to gather around, which will soon become the hub of the home. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to main), Walk-in robe to master and built-in robes to the remaining three bedrooms. Spacious open plan living areas with split system air conditioning. All bathrooms with mosaic niche and a large laundry with a 3rd toilet. Outside you will be delighted by the covered alfresco Terrazza area with an external gas bayonet.
* Split System air conditioning
* Low maintenance, fully fenced block
* Single garage with automatic door
* Pets considered on application (Fully fenced yard)
* Water included
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION? YOU MUST REGISTER
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through georgebrand.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.