“A Grand Edwardian with Ideal North Aspect”
Elevated and standing proudly on the north side of the street, this stunning, solid brick Edwardian family home emanates style, class and a compelling sense of grandeur. Adorned with extensive period detail and benefiting from recent renovations throughout, the home is ready to be enjoyed and offered to you just in time for sunny, summer pool-side entertaining.
Set on a fabulous landscaped allotment - 814sqm approx. with a broad 60ft frontage, this significant property has an ideal house-to-land ratio - making for wonderful gatherings with family and friends.
Ideally located within easy walking distance of Carlisle St shopping, Balaclava train station, Green Meadows gardens and numerous elite schools.- Wide entrance hall, fretwork, high ceilings, polished boards
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus library, separate study nook
- 2 bathrooms (master with WIR and Ensuite)
- Spacious formal lounge (OFP)
- Open plan casual living (OFP)
- Stunning stone kitchen, island bench, Asko stainless steel appliances, Miele dishwasher
- Separate laundry, ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Garden lighting and automated watering system
- Large alfresco deck, solar heated swimming pool, garden shed
- Off street parking for 3 cars
- Land size 814sqm (approx.) 60ft x 145ft.
Property Code: 2247