“Grand scale entertainer on waterfront reserve”
With Sailors Bay views from all key living areas and primary bedrooms, this spectacular waterfront reserve retreat holds an unbreakable connection to its tranquil harbourside setting.
Designed to entertain on a grand scale, a towering five-metre double-height ceiling is encased in floor to ceiling glass. Fitted with bespoke joinery, the central entertaining expanse includes a Jetmaster fireplace, a bar and a mezzanine level billiards room. Stylishly tailored to enhance the beauty of the environment, two sets of internal steel-framed French doors mark the transition from the entertaining quarters to the open plan family room, meals area and deluxe kitchen.
Terraces extend out from all three levels making the most of the serene outlook. The living level terrace extends into the secure pool area, the mosaic-tiled wet edge swimming pool gazes out toward the boat studded waters below. Crowning this remarkable home is a custom designed putting green with relaxing views extending out from the versatile top floor complete with powder room, living space and home office.
Over delivering on space, luxury and storage, secure your own slice of serenity in convenient Castlecrag. Drive into the city centre in around 15 minutes and enjoy easy access to local marinas, golf courses, restaurants, leading schools and shopping hubs.
- Glamorous entry foyer, glass doors paying homage to Middle Harbour
- Mezzanine billiard room with views through the glass balustrading
- Custom joinery in the entertaining quarters, concealed fridge and dishwasher
- Open-plan meals area with views to Sailors Bay
- Multiple sets of bi-fold doors opening to the poolside terrace, walk-in pantry
- Elevated kitchen united by Caesarstone benchtops, integrated Subzero fridge/freezer
- Pop-up gas cooking hobs, F&P Pyrolytic oven, Miele dishwasher, Billi Quadra water system
- Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows dressed in full length five metre drapes
- Outdoor spa on the master bedroom terrace, luxe ensuite and WIR
- Ensuites in Master & guest bedrooms. Two-way bathroom separating bedrooms 2 & 3.
- Top floor versatile as guest quarters, media room or extra living space
- Integrated study station with built-in desk and custom designed storage
- Internal and external intercom system, guest powder rooms, ducted vacuuming
- Family sized laundry with drying rail, multiple linen cupboards, built-ins
- Surround sound system, ducted air-conditioning, C-Bus lighting and security
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Internal access from the double garage with storeroom, driveway parking, Tesla charging unit
- A wall of storage running alongside the swimming pool, outdoor shower
- Close to leading public and private schools, marinas and scenic parklands
- Travel into the city centre in less than 20 minutes, stroll to bus and cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ross Nesdale 0452 030 872 or Stewart Gordon on 0409 450 644.