“When position and potential are a priority - prime location to add value!”
Sitting atop 572m2 of pure opportunity, this brick home's potential is second only to its position. Situated in a quiet cul de sac just a short stroll to Southtown Shopping Centre, eateries, parks and well renowned primary and secondary schools.
With some great features including cypress timber floorboards and ideal north facing backyard, live in immediately with some updates completed and progressively refurbish while you add value in this highly sought eastern suburb.
Sure to be a solid investment for years to come, don't let this be the one you shouldn't have thought twice about - act now!
• Spacious living room with r/cycle air conditioning for comfort
• Updated kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
• German Neff pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Master bedroom features storage - just add new doors
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have cavities for built in robes
• Recently installed carpet to all spacious bedrooms
• Private north facing covered alfresco entertaining area
• Single remote garage with mezzanine storage
• Centenary Heights State High School catchment
Rates: Approximately $1290.12 per half year
Water Access: Approximately $314.95 per half year
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
No more than one person per 2 square metres for areas open to or used by guests or patrons, whether indoors or outdoors.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups where possible.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.