“Under Offer by the House Sold Word in Real Estate”
Tranquilly nestled amongst other exceptional family homes in the secluded "Jacaranda" estate, this delightful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence offers a practical design that your loved ones will appreciate.
Brand-new carpet and new quality floor coverings ensure that you can almost bring your belongings and move straight on in, such is this property's superb contemporary simplicity. Double French doors reveal a welcoming front lounge room with a striking feature wall off the entrance, whilst the main open-plan family, dining and kitchen area boasts newly-installed modern easy-care flooring of its own.
The latter also seamlessly extends outdoors to a private rear alfresco for whisper-quiet entertaining, wrapping around to a "blank canvas" of a backyard that leaves heaps of room for a future swimming pool if you are that way inclined - and for the kids to play in safety, of course. A double carport with side access to the garden completes this wonderful package.
Only a matter of footsteps separates your front door from the picturesque Jacaranda Springs Park, whilst the likes of bus stops, the Hillview Public Golf Course, the High Wycombe, Edney and Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary Schools, the local High Wycombe Tavern, the High Wycombe Library, restaurants, major arterial roads and High Wycombe Village Shopping Centre are all just minutes away in their own right, despite this home's obvious serenity. What a gem of a buy!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- New carpet to bedrooms and lounge room
- Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating, double sinks, a dishwasher recess, a walk-in pantry, a Chef gas cooktop and a Select oven
- Spacious front master-bedroom suite with a huge walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, split-system a/c and a shower, toilet and vanity to its intimate ensuite bathroom
- Split-system air-conditioning to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 3 & 4
- Light and bright main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Practical laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, plus outdoor access
- Security-alarm system
- Gas hot-water system
- Foxtel connectivity
- 502sqm (approx.) block
- Conveniently nestled less than 30 minutes away from Perth's vibrant CBD