“Just Move In And Enjoy”
Welcome to 3 Whitby Place, Pelican Waters. Set in a quiet residential pocket with wide, leafy streets this immaculately presented, lowset family home offers privacy with great proximity to all amenities.
The centrally located kitchen is a chef's delight with a long breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven, cooktop, and storage in abundance. The kitchen and living room has sliding glass doors opening out to a private covered alfresco area overlooking the beautiful saltwater pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
The Master Suite is set at the rear of the home with an ensuite, walk-in robe, and split system air conditioning. The other 3 bedrooms are spacious.
Additionally, the home has double garaging with direct secure access to the home and there are security screens and doors around the entire perimeter.
Set on a low maintenance 737sqm of land complete with side access, this delightful home is close to the private school, public transport, and the Pelican Waters Shopping Centre.
With many features on offer, only an inspection will provide a full appreciation of the value of this home.
• 737sqm level allotment
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 car garage
• Side access room for the boat, caravan, or trailer
• Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Sparkling new saltwater pool
• Private outdoor entertainment area
• Multiple living areas
• Solar panels
• Garden shed
• Low maintenance tropical gardens
• 5 minutes* to Golden Beach Café and restaurant precinct
• 5 minutes* to the beach, surf, and Pumicestone Passage
• 60 minutes* to Brisbane and both the International and Domestic airports
• 30 minutes* to Sunshine Coast Airport
• Close to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and University precincts
What’s around Whitby Place
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Pelican Water
Nearby schools in and around Pelican Waters, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Pelican Waters before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Pelican Waters, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Pelican Waters, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs