“Affordable three bedder”
This neat and tidy three-bedroom home is ideal for first home buyers and investors.
Set on 651m2, the block size offers plenty of opportunity to extend or build additional garaging. A short stroll to the main shopping centre, schools, golf club and Boomerang Park, will appeal to all buyers.
Key features include
- Main lounge room features a reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Three good size bedrooms, two include mirrored built-in robes.
- The updated kitchen includes a stainless-steel cooktop, oven and rangehood.
- Carpet to bedrooms.
- Floating timber floors to kitchen, lounge room and hallway.
- Tiled bathroom features a shower/ bath, toilet and vanity.
- Good size laundry.
- Garden shed
- Driveway with side access to backyard.
Call us today, to arrange an inspection.
Approximate travel time
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (17 minutes).
Nelson Bay (40 minutes).
Sydney (2 hours).
Block size: 651m2
Council rates: $318 per quarter
Rental appraisal: $350 - $370 per week.
Property built: 1950.
Disclaimer: "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations".