“Invest or Nest!”
You will be impressed when you stroll into this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the heart of Canning Vale. It's ready to move straight into, having been freshly painted and new window treatments installed throughout.
The property maximises its internal living space with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area! Moreover, the well-designed undercover paved alfresco provides the perfect backdrop for entertaining all year round.
The spacious master bedroom includes an ensuite as well as a walk in robe.
Please contact us for more information.
Katie & Troy Houlahan - 0411 127 920 or [email protected]
Council rates: $480 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $309.15 per quarter (approx)
* Alarm with motion sensors
* Split system air-conditioning in the lounge / dining/ kitchen and master bedroom
* Electric oven and gas stove
* Built in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Double lock up garage
* Direct access from the garage to the home and backyard
* 1.3km to Livingston Marketplace
* 1.4km to Ranford Primary School (within catchment)
* 1.8km to Canning Vale College (within catchment)
* 2km to Gosnells Golf Course
* 7.7km to Stockland Bull Creek Shopping
* 8.2km to Murdoch Train Station
* 10km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City