Freshly finished is this expansive Barrington Home. Located within the Brand-New residential estate of Sir James Fairfax Estate now known as ‘Retford Park’ on a near level block of 1116 sqm with views.
It’s beautiful, it has everything you need, this property will attract buyers who will appreciate the Newness, the simplicity of its style and the buyers will love that the property is fully completed.
• Delight in the verandahs, terrace, alfresco living area under the roofline. With our warmer months upon us, think sunshine, think outdoor living – there is plenty of space to revel in what the home’s lifestyle can offer.
• Lounge room – this space focused on detail of characteristic timber flooring, natural light via floor to ceiling glass windows along one wall, the other wall - glass paneling - French doors flow to front wrap verandah.
• Features of the home’s interiors include wide and high entrance hallway, nine-foot ceilings and higher ceiling height in casual living, stacker glass doors, ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting just to name of few.
• Kitchen and Butler’s pantry fitted with Bosch appliances, island stone bench top, kitchen splash back - white subway tiles, three glass doors provide ample natural light to the space.
• Impressive is the open plan casual dining and living areas - raked ceilings, doors to the covered terrace and flows to the cleverly designed and interesting backyard with its unique attributes.
• Views from the Master suite, opening onto verandah, combined dressing room and walk in robe, plus a comfortably sized ensuite to match.
• All other bedrooms are separated away from the master suite, each room is well-proportioned in size, each fitted with double built in robing.
• The main bathroom is located conveniently near other bedrooms - towards the back of the home. A third small living room great for office, music, or children’s playroom.
• Bonus the yard has views! The views extend over the rural fence to the Fairfax Home’s rural grounds. In the yard is a fabulous chicken coop, herb and vegetable gardens, cute shed, sun lounge area, water feature and stone walls.
• Ease of access with the double lock up garage, remote door and desirable internal access to the home.
For more information on 30 CAROLINE AVENUE BOWRAL please call:
• Kate Maday / 0411 150 969
• Henry Capel / 0431 190 368