Located moments away from amenities, this property promises privacy and serenity without sacrificing convenience. Picturesque acreage with lush greenery provides immediate relaxation and is a sanctuary for exploring. A character-filled three-bedroom cottage known as 'Cabbage Tree Hollow' is neatly positioned on the property to enjoy the leafy views. The home is light and airy, boasting exposed vaulted timber ceilings and a bush cottage feel.
Open living zones on entry offer versatility and easy flow to the large outdoor deck. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a study or additional retreat with balcony access to enjoy the acreage views. The address offers easy access to Castle Hill, Hornsby, local schools and public transport.
• Peaceful 6.2 acres (approx.) with dam and waterfalls
• Open plan design with renovation potential
• High ceilings, skylights & fireplace
• Plenty of storage, side access, storage shed
• Zoned for Dural Public School and Galston High School, close to Hills Grammar and Pacific Hills Christian School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.