“Dual Living! $760 per week rental income!”
Welcome to 30 Inverness Court, NERANG.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, we invite you to discover the rare opportunity of this 3 bedroom PLUS additional 2 bedroom property.
An exciting opportunity for a large family, work from home professionals or the savvy investor with an enticing potential combined rental return of $758.00 per week.
Are you looking for a North facing home which oozes charm, and where the hard work has already been done for you? Yet there's still room to come in and customise to your liking.
The home has had many recent improvements;
- The installation of Merbau Decking Steps
- Granny flat rewired for separate Energex power metering
- Separation of gas services for the main house and granny flat with two 9kg bottles
- Roof repairs including the flashing around the shade sail
- New dishwasher
There is also a study nook for an office which is perfect for working at home, a real asset to the liveability of the home.
- 3 bedrooms with Surfer's Paradise views
- 2 bedrooms that can be used as a Granny/ Teenage retreat /Office /Art Studio or whatever you desire
- Study nook with a door for privacy
- 2 bathrooms + 3 toilets
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Shade sail covering 2 cars with additional off-street parking
- Separate laundry
- Small workshop behind the laundry
- 2 separate clothes lines
- Garden Shed
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet easily accessible to shops, transport and schools:
- 1.2km to Nerang State High School
- 3.3km to Nerang State Primary School
- 700 m to St Brigid's Primary School
- 900m to Swift Park for fields and playgrounds
- 2.5 km to Nerang Fair Shopping Centre
- 450m to bus stop (route 749) to Schools, Shops & Nerang station
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,721* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,135* p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: Granny Flat currently leased at $329pw until 5th June 2021. The Vacant side is able to be leased at approx $430 pw week. Meaning a total return of approx $760 pw rent
Gross ROI: 7.3% (assuming $760pw rent and PP of $540,000 )
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.