“Simply the Best Acreage Living On the Coral Coast plus ... Location, Location!”
This magnificent property of some 7 acres provides a lifestyle so often sought, but that is now so difficult to find in today's world.
From the moment you arrive at this property you immediately appreciate you're entering a very private property of exceptional quality and genuine beauty. The bitumen drive through the avocados, flowing lawns & natural gardens unlocks the truly magnificent setting of this home oasis perfectly positioned in the middle of the property.
Crossing the threshold opens another world of charm, within this well-built very spacious modern 4 bedroom home with flowing verandas that has truly captured the wonderful balance of size, open space, natural light and calming ocean breezes drifting through the large sunroom from the pool garden entertainment area.
Closer inspection of this unique home reveals 4 generous built in bedrooms, the master of which includes spacious ensuite complete with spa bath, modern open plan layout of living, dining and well-appointed kitchen all opening on to a very large sunroom to the eastern side of the house perfectly positioned to catch the morning sun and overlooking the fantastic salt water in ground swimming pool with a brilliant sub-tropical setting that is complete with a huge African style entertaining area that comfortably accommodates 20 plus guests.
A subtle nicety of this home is that rainwater from the huge underground tank is plumbed exclusively throughout. In addition when you consider the general lawns, gardens and established orchard of some 120 fruit trees, is comfortably supplied from the 12 mega litres of Sun-water allocation, Water Quality & Security is a very big Plus.
It's said 'Every Man Needs a Shed' and shedding on the property is second to none providing 300sqm of concreted, powered, secure storage for boats, caravans or machinery as needed.
Location, Location... This Lifestyle Oasis is located within 'A Stones Throw' to the Ocean; choose between Burnett Heads, Bargara or Mon Repos, plus the nautical options of the Port, Marina or boat ramp and only 13 minutes to Bundaberg CBD.
Home - (Built by Rob Holmes)
• Light & airy home with easy care tiles
• Aircon living area, circulates throughout, (Cooling 7.8Kw, Heating 9Kw)
• Solar hot water
• Gutters covered Blue Mountain Mesh, no cleaning
• Lawns & gardens auto irrigated
• New pool pump & quality pool cover
• Security lighting & crimsafe window mesh
• 8mt African Hut with power, lights & new thatching
• All concreted with lights, power (15amp) & security lighting
• Main, 18 x 9 x 3.6 clearance, insulated, 2 roller doors
• Garage, 12 x 6 x 2.5 clearance, 3 roller door car accom. plus toilet
• Middle, 12 x 6 x 2.5 clearance, full side opening with 4 sliding doors & pool filter
• 12 mega litre Sunwater allocation
• 100,000lt underground rainwater storage fills from in excess of 500sq mt. roof space, (allows washing of cars, boats & caravans)
• 3KW Solar
• Wired to allow generator connection during power outages
• In excess 80 Hass Avocados in fruit
• Mangoes, Lychees, Bananas, Custard apples
• Citrus- Navels, Mandarins, Limes, Lemons
• All auto irrigated
• Plant inclusions are Toro ZX 5400 Zero turn mower (54" cut) plus sundry irrigation & fruit picking items
This property could never be fairly described in words and can only be truly appreciated by the experience of being in this simply wonderful environment. So if you are genuinely looking to acquire a property of such outstanding quality on the beautiful Coral Coast region of Queensland please call John Price of Ray White today to book your inspection.