Home loan calculator?
“Central Location Close to Transport”
This beautiful 3 bedroom apartment has a spacious kitchen and living area leading onto a generous sized balcony looking over Downfall Creek bushland. Built in 2020 in the Horizon on the Park Building and measuring approximately 111m2, this unit won't be available for long especially as it is an end apartment with that extra privacy. The Cara Bergmann Team from Harcourts Solutions in Albany Creek is proud to present 302/10 Curwen Terrace, Chermside.
• Large air conditioned open living, dining and kitchen area with 4 burner stovetop, Westinghouse oven, rangehood, double sink, Westinghouse dishwasher and walk in pantry.
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, air-conditioning, large mirrored wardrobe and ensuite with mirror cabinets, shower, vanity and toilet.
• Bedrooms two and three have large window, air conditioning, ceiling fans and ample wardrobe space.
• The Family bathroom has a single vanity, mirror cabinets, shower over bath and toilet.
• Internal laundry off the hallway.
• Single parking bay, under apartment complex.
• Undercover entertainment balcony leading from the living areas allowing stunning natural light throughout.
• Intercom Access
• Rooftop Terrace
• Walking distance to Public transport.
Rates $430 P/Quarter
Water $324 P/Quarter
Body Corporate Rates $740 P/Quarter
Insurance $79 P/Quarter
Currently Rented: $495 p/week. Lease Ending 12/9/22 . Proposed new rental $530 per week.
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
Craigslea State High School, 750m
Craigslea State School, 800m
Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, 1.2km
The Prince Charles Hospital, 1.3km
Woolworths Chermside Marketplace, 1.5km
Brisbane CBD, 10.7km
Brisbane Domestic/International Airport, 12.5km