“Sleek near new apartment”
With the abundance of lifestyle the Thornton Estate has to offer, there's no question as to why this vibrant community is such a sought-after place to live, work and play. When it comes to modern life this one bedroom apartment delivers on every level.
- North-west facing allowing for ample light throughout
- Lift access, security complex giving peace of mind
- Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Balcony access from both the living room and bedroom
- Top of the range kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances
- Secure basement parking and separate storage cage
- Internal laundry with dryer and a pet friendly body corporate
This superb property promises privacy and convenience within short walking distance to Penrith train station. It's also just a few minutes to Penrith CBD, Westfield Plaza and all nearby lifestyle amenities.
Water Rates: $170 per quarter
Council Rates: $384 per quarter
Strata Levies: $709 per quarter
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information.