An enviable lifestyle awaits the fortunate buyer of this spacious 3rd floor residence, boasting breathtaking river and city views from almost every room.
Master-built using only the highest quality finishes and with a host of enviable features, including;
- An expansive open lounge and dining area framed by walls of floor-to-ceiling glass and high ceilings
- A magnificent designer kitchen featuring a full complement of stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, double fridge/freezer, ample cupboard and bench space, and soft-close drawers
-Two generous bedrooms, each with large built-in robes and private balcony access, both with ensuites which features full height tiling and stone bench tops
- A magnificent 72 m2 balcony for year-round entertaining and capturing one of Perth's most coveted river and city views
- Warm neutral tones feature throughout and the inclusions you have come to expect in a home of this calibre, such as ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom security and secure garage parking with storage room.
- Aquarius Tower residents also have exclusive access to the heated swimming pool, sun lounge, barbecue facilities and a fully equipped gymnasium
Superbly positioned in a highly desirable riverside enclave on the exclusive Burswood Peninsula and on the doorstep to a plethora of amenities, including the Crown Entertainment Complex, The Camfield bar, Matagarup bridge which is located next to Optus Stadium making easy access to the East Perth precinct, this is a truly unique and unbeatable location.
Apartment Internal | 112 m²
Balcony | 72 m²
Car Bays | 35 m²
Store | 6 m²
Total Area | 225 m²
City of Belmont | $2,352 pa
Water Corporation | $1,328 pa
Strata Levy | $1,242 qtr
Reserve Fund | $205 pa (2020/2021)