“Luxurious Modern Living with a Leafy Vista”
Located in trendy Surry Hills on the city fringe this Calibre apartment provides a luxury lifestyle of ultimate convenience. Light and airy with an uplifting sense of peace and privacy, the apartment has an impeccable attention to detail and interior design; with classic pale oak flooring, a gorgeous dove grey terrazzo and elegant brass tapware. These architectural features are matched with artfully integrated modern conveniences such as ducted air-con, electronic external blinds, and level lift access to a car space in the secure basement parking area.
- Secure building with just 18 private apartments
- Shared rooftop garden with ample seating and barbeque
- Designer apartment with wide balconies and leafy outlook
- Light-filled interiors, high ceilings, wide oak floorboards
- Open-plan living area extends to the covered balcony
- Calacatta marble kitchen with waterfall island bench
- Main bedroom with dressing area, ensuite and balcony
- Double bedroom with generous built-ins and balcony
- Concealed laundry, Miele washing machine and dryer
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, external blinds
- Car spaces in remote-controlled basement parking area
Water Rates: $157.31 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $285.76 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1,919.96 p/q approx.
Set in one of the fastest growing hotspots on the city fringe, Calibre provides a luxury lifestyle of ultimate convenience with short stroll to cool bars, cafes, celebrated restaurants, Belvoir Street Theatre, new Light Rail and Central train station.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method. Please contact the listing agent for more information