“Simply Stunning - Lumiere”
Stunning bright & airy 2-bedroom plus study apartment, nestled in the prestigious LUMIERE located on the "Golden Mile" on Marine Parade. Quality in Lumiere Residences is unquestionable, with a minimalist & homely style that embraces the concept of light and natural airflow in its design, perfect for those who are seeking lifestyle without compromising on quality and space.
LUMIERE is a residents only building, designed by Sunland, to simply impress with its sprawling 160 sqm residence filled with light, privacy and open spaces. With an extremely sought after floorplan, rarely available to purchase designed to maximise corner position and privacy, this is a unique opportunity you don't want to miss!
* 2 king size bedrooms plus study room
* Master bedroom ensuited with spa bath, separate shower & WIR
* Second bathroom with dual access to 2nd bedroom
* Ultimate chefs kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and oven & 2 dishwasher draws
* Large separate study
* Full separate laundry room
* Ducted reverse air conditioning & zoned
* Floor to ceiling tinted windows to enjoy uninterrupted and private views
* Covered large alfresco area overlooking the Broadwater
* Body corporate around $9,000 per year.
(includes Sinking Fund, Admin fund, insurance and GAS)
* Private residence lounge
* 25m lap heated pool + spa
* Sauna & steam room
* State-of-the-art gym overlooking the pool
* Dedicated BBQ facilities with water feature and grass area
* Secured visitors carpark
* Car washing facilities
* Great Residents onsite managers
* Pet friendly
Just cross the secondary road on the Golden Mile to Broadwater sandy beaches to enjoy all the fun water sports can offer! Kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, swimming in calm waters or simply entertaining on the Parkland with BBQ, and kids playground, cycling and much more! Walking distance to boutique cafes, restaurants and local shops. This sensational property is also minutes from public transport, bus, Broadwater ferry and Southport's light rail.
Please call Ana Tulloch on 0439 343432 for further information and to register to bid at the Auction.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.