“Updated home in the heart of Riverside, a great investment opportunity”
This neatly presented and tastefully updated home is ideally situated in the heart of Riverside, just moments from the Riverside shopping complex, aquatic center, golf and tennis clubs, and a number of quality schools. The three-bedroom home features attractive polished timber floors, sunny rooms, and fabulous river and mountain views from the sheltered deck and north-east facing living room.
• Updated family home in the heart of popular Riverside!
• Neatly presented and tastefully updated throughout
• Attractive polished timber floors
• Sunny north-east facing living room with fantastic mountain and river views
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Updated kitchen with modern appliances and good storage space and a great view from the kitchen sink!
• Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and modern ensuite
• Single lock-up garage with workshop and lots of storage space beneath the home
• Low maintenance exterior
• Ideally situated within moments of all local conveniences and services including shops, schools and sports clubs
Council rates: $354 p/q approx.
Water rates: $278 p/q approx.
Land size: 457m2 approx.
Building size: 140m2 approx.
Year built: 1955
Rental estimate: Currently tenanted at $360 p/w until July 2021
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.