Perfectly positioned adjacent to Melbourne's theatre district this classic property
with a rich history is ideal for someone looking for something special.
Perched on the roof and one of only 16, this truly unique offering features a rare
private rooftop terrace with garden and wall fountain.
- Former Turn Verein Society circa 1872
- Rare central private rooftop terrace
- Light filled open living space with ornamental fireplace
- Stunning layout grabs attention from every angle
- High ceilings
- Air conditioned
- Well maintained but room to add value
- Valuable and rare secured car park and separate storage room
- 100m from the Carlton Gardens
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice