“Buyer Alert - Act Quickly!”
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac house proud street, this lovely 3 bedroom home if full of charm and character. This much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in 29 years.
31 Beaconsfield Drive sits on a 714m2 flat block, with an impressive tree lined backyard offering ample room for a large swimming pool or extended outdoor entertaining area.
Internally the home features raked ceilings and wood fireplace, hardwood flooring in main living areas and stylish slate flooring throughout kitchen and dining.
Located only a couple of kilometers from Burleigh Beach and central to shops, local schools, this home is set to sell quickly.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock-up garage
- Master suite with ensuite and spa with outdoor access to the backyard and wrap around deck area
- Main bathroom completely renovated with modern high end finishes
- Large 714m2 flat block - a blank canvas to create an outdoor oasis
- 3.2m raked hardwood ceilings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Generous sized kitchen with adequate storage
- Central location only minutes to:
- Burleigh and Miami beach
- Miami Marketta
- Recreational parks
- Major shopping facilities
- Burleigh Golf Club
- A range of Primary and Secondary schools
Contact Talei Kelly 0n 0421496 150 for more information - open home Saturday at 1:15 - 2:00pm.
* Please note: all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.