“The perfect start, finish or long term haven with picturesque views”
Best Offers By 5pm Monday 26th October 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
Peacefully positioned on a private service road in the ever-popular suburb of O'Halloran Hill, Ray White is proud to introduce this pleasantly appealing three bedroom double brick family home. Occupying a generous and low maintenance 936m2 allotment, this offers spacious living flowing with natural light and ample entertaining options. Whether you are looking for your first home, extending or renovating, downsizing or investing, or even looking for your final place of retirement, this is a brilliant opportunity to capitalise in a fast-growing and welcoming community. An inspection is the only way to appreciate the full package on offer.
Inside and out you will love:
• Polished timber floorboards throughout.
• Large living area with a ceiling fan
• Separate dining/meals area with a ceiling fan.
• Split system air conditioner.
• A well-appointed and stylish kitchen with a dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• All bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Updated bathroom with a bathtub and a separate toilet.
• Linen press in the hallway.
• Laundry with a second toilet.
• Extensive driveway down to the garage.
• Open area in the front of the home for a caravan or trailer.
• Easy care and low maintenance front and rear yards.
• 12m x 3.1m undercover entertaining area.
• 5.4m x 7.4m garage/work shop with a work bench.
• Additional garden shed or wood shed
• 6000L of rainwater storage
Conveniently located just a few minutes walk from the Serpentine Reserve, playground and tennis courts and walking trails around the Happy Valley Reservoir. A short drive away from O'Halloran Hill Mountain Bike trails and the recently opened Glenthorne National Park. You're also an easy 30 minute drive into Adelaide CBD and close to all local facilities such as the Hilltop Shopping Centre, Happy Valley Shopping Centre, public transport, cafes and restaurants, Braeview Primary school and Reynella East College with easy access to Main South Road and The Southern Expressway.
CT | 5617/76
Council | City Of Onkaparinga
Built | 1966
Land | 936m2
Zoning | Residential
Council rates | $1,488pa
SA Water | $301.60pa
Sewer | $323.20pa
ESL | $106.35pa
For more information please contact Damon Brohier available 7 days on 0422 856 686.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate; however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.