“Large family home with dual street access”
Located in a quiet street and nestled on a huge 1,043sqm corner block, this substantial double brick home offers a rare opportunity for those buyers seeking space, privacy or the potential for dual accommodation.
The expansive four-bedroom family home is designed to accommodate the growing family showcasing a unique tri-level design. On the upper level you are greeted with beautiful high raked ceilings, and a spacious living, dining and kitchen area that flows seamlessly outside to a balcony that allows natural light into the home. The middle level features three spacious bedrooms all with built ins, main bathroom and ensuite to main bedroom.
The lower lower level is ideal as a parent's retreat, in-law accommodation or home office and offers a spacious rumpus room with fireplace and a large master bedroom with ensuite.
Outside the home, there are established gardens, a large sunny yard and huge in-ground pool and spa.
Located close to the waterfront, village shops, boat ramp, public transport and primary school this home offers exceptional value in a highly desirable location.
- Expansive family home offers four large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes two with ensuite
- Spacious living area upstairs with open fireplace, timber floors, high raked ceilings and built in cabinetry and shelving
- Large kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space plus huge walk-in pantry
- Both living and dining flow outside to undercover balcony overlooking pool and yard
- Additional rumpus room on lower level with slow combustion fireplace, wet-bar and air-conditioning
- Functional free-flowing floor plan with an architectural feel, enormous potential to add your own personal touches
- Energy efficient with solar panels connected back to the grid and water tanks for irrigation
- Large detached double garage, established gardens, whisper quiet location
- Set on a large 1,043sqm corner block there is potential to build a granny flat STCA
- Huge sun-filled backyard that is fully fenced and private, plus large in ground pool and spa
- Close proximity to village shops, boat ramp, primary school and local beaches