“Welcoming residence perfect for large families or investors”
Enjoying glorious views across treetop surrounds, this home welcomes you with its harmonious blend of modern appeal and retained period details. Its fantastic proportions and flexible layout create superb potential for dual family living. This residence is near Figtree Grove Shopping Centre, Coniston Station and Mount St Thomas Public School, while handy to Wollongong CBD.
- Immaculately presented interiors reveal stained glass windows and timber floors
- Bi-fold doors open to the entertaining terrace immersed in tranquil leafy views
- Two gas equipped kitchens, spacious main fitted with island bench & bay window
- Comfortable accommodation features four good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Private well scaled backyard provides plenty of space for pets and kids to play
- Underfloor ducted heating and cooling, gas fireplace plus a single lock-up garage
- Self-contained lower level granny flat/retreat currently leased for $350 per week
- Represents an enticing proposition for large families and investors alike
Council rates: $521.35pq approx.
Water rates: $172.04pq approx.
Other featuresArea Views, Bush Retreat, City Views, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Ocean Street
Nearby schools in and around Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Discussions in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Saint Thomas, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW 2500
No similar properties found in Mount Saint Thomas