“Three bedrooms in convenient Lyons”
This property shares the rear garden with a garden flat which is rented. All electricity and water costs are covered by the owner.
This neat and tidy three bedroom duplex home is now available for long term rental. Accommodation includes an open plan living area and three bedrooms. Light and airy with polished timber floors to living areas, a beautifully renovated kitchen and a private and easy care garden all add charm to this welcoming home. Year round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating and a sunny aspect. Located close to schools, transport, local shops and the Woden business precinct. Only a short walk to the Oakey Hill Nature Reserve and the Curtin green belt.
* Open plan living area, inclusive of kitchen and dining areas
* Three bedrooms, built in robes to main
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Renovated bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Timber floors to living areas with carpet to bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating
* Off street parking
* Pretty garden setting
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the ‘BOOK INSPECTION’ button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
What’s around Port Arthur Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Lyons, ACT
Discussions in Lyons, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Lyons, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Houses for lease in Lyons, ACT 2606
No similar properties found in Lyons